Protective Services Committee
To view the latest Agendas and Minutes for 2013 Protective Services Standing Committee meetings, click here.
The Protective Services Standing Committee has been established to provide recommendations to Council regarding matters related to Protective Services within the City of Langford.
To achieve the above noted objectives the Protective Services Committee will make recommendation with respect to
- Fire Protection and Prevention and Inspection services;
- Police services;
- Ambulance services (First Responders);
- Emergency and disaster planning;
- Fire Services management committee liaison;
- Public health, family court, and social planning;
- Youth liaison; and
- Animal Control.