Parks, Recreation, Culture and Beautification Committee
To view the latest Agendas and Minutes for 2013 Parks, Recreation, Culture and Beautification (PRCB) Standing Committee meetings, click here.
The Parks, Recreation, Culture and Beautification (PRCB) Standing Committee has been established to provide recommendations to Council regarding matters related to Parks/Recreation/Culture and Beautification within the City of Langford.
To achieve the above noted objectives the PRCB Committee will make recommendation with respect to
- Recreation Master Planning;
- Development and maintenance of parks;
- Recreation project planning;
- Civic properties used for community or recreation purposes;
- 5% Parks dedications or cash in lieu;
- Trail Planning;
- Recommend to Council which beautification and/or cultural miscellaneous undertakings are worthy of Council support;
- Arrange for beautification volunteer support;
- Assist the beautification volunteers as necessary; and
- Provide beautification/cultural funding within the Committee's budget if Council approval is received.