Administration and Finance Committee
To view the latest Agendas and Minutes for 2013 Administration and Finance Standing Committee meetings, click here.
The Administration and Finance Standing Committee has been established to provide recommendations to Council regarding matters related to Administration and Finance within the City of Langford.
To achieve the above noted objectives the Administration and Finance Committee will make recommendation with respect to
- Contracts, agreements and leases;
- All of Administrative or personnel bylaws;
- Administrative policies;
- Computer information software/hardware;
- Municipal Hall;
- Boundary extensions or annexations;
- Tourism and promotion;
- Public relations and protocol;
- Greater Victoria Public Library liaison; and
- Financial Plans;
- Fees and charges levied under the Local Government Act and Community Charter;
- Insurance and risk management;
- Property assessments, tax rates and permissive tax exemptions;
- Audit and accounting procedures;
- Grant applications to provincial, federal and other senior government agencies.